2016 STUDENT Application details
2016 ADMISSIONS SEASON TIMELINE:
- January - February:
- BTNY will host in-person recruitment sessions at local Partner Schools, and Family Information Sessions at our network office. All applicants must attend a Family Information Session (either in-person or online).
- March 1, 2016: Part 1 Application Deadline
- March 15, 2016: Part 2 Application Deadline
- March 22, 2016: Recommendation Deadline
- Finalist applicants will be invited to a Student Interview Day.
- All notifications complete by May 30, 2016.
- New BTNY students begin programming.
How to apply:
1. By February, 2016: Attend a Family Information Session, either in person or online.
- In-Person Information Sessions take place at our network office (123 William Street, 4th Floor, NY, NY):
- You must RSVP in order to attend an in-person session. Spaces are first come, first serve.
- All in-person dates have reached capacity, and are no longer accepting RSVP's.
- Thursday, January 7, 5:30-7:00pm
- Thursday, January 21, 5:30-7:00pm
- Thursday, February 4, 5:30-7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 9, 5:30-7:00pm
- Thursday, February 11, 5:30-7:00pm
- Can't come in person? We offer the Information Session content online as well - click the video below:
2. By March 1, 2016: Submit Online Application- Part 1.
- You must attend an Information Session - either in person or online - before applying (see details above).
- MARCH 2016 UPDATE: The Part 1 Deadline has passed. All students who applied for Part 1 will be contacted via email with more details, but we are no longer accepted new Part 1 applications.
3. By March 15, 2016: If invited, submit Online Application- Part 2.
- Once you submit Part 1, we will review your qualifications.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to complete Part 2 of the student application.
- We will contact candidates via email, so please check inboxes regularly!
4. April and May, 2016: Finalists will be invited to interview.
- Finalist candidates will be invited to an interview event, and must attend with a guardian.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org